Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple but yummy tuna melts.
Make and share this Easy Peasy Tuna Melts recipe from Food.com.
- Mix tuna, red pepper, onion, relish and mayonaisse, set aside.
- Cut English muffins in half and toast on lowest setting.
- Lightly butter the English muffins once they are toasted and place on a cookie sheet.
- Top English muffins with tuna mixture. A little goes a long way -- otherwise it's gooping out when you bite into it, the mixture will be enough to top all muffins.
- Slice old cheddar cheese and top the muffins. I usually put about 2 slices on each. Just enough to cover the top.
- Place in broiler until cheese is melted, or place in oven at 350 until cheese is melted.
- Can be topped after cooking with anything that you like, the boys here like to add some hot peppers on top -- but I prefer as is.