Simple but yummy tuna melts.
My Private Note
Tuna me ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix tuna, red pepper, onion, relish and mayonaisse, set aside.
- 2Cut English muffins in half and toast on lowest setting.
- 3Lightly butter the English muffins once they are toasted and place on a cookie sheet.
- 4Top English muffins with tuna mixture. A little goes a long way -- otherwise it's gooping out when you bite into it, the mixture will be enough to top all muffins.
- 5Slice old cheddar cheese and top the muffins. I usually put about 2 slices on each. Just enough to cover the top.
- 6Place in broiler until cheese is melted, or place in oven at 350 until cheese is melted.
- 7Can be topped after cooking with anything that you like, the boys here like to add some hot peppers on top -- but I prefer as is.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peasy Tuna Melts
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 589.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 18.9 g