Recipe by cheesygiraffe
This is an easy tuna casserole to make. My kids and husband love it. I found a low-fat version of this on the Weight Watchers Boards and tweaked it to full-fat version.
- 8 ounces macaroni
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8x12 pan.
- Boil macaroni according to package directions. Drain water from it.
- Mix all the ingredients together, reserving a small amount of cheese.
- Spread mixture into pan and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.