This is an easy tuna casserole to make. My kids and husband love it. I found a low-fat version of this on the Weight Watchers Boards and tweaked it to full-fat version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8x12 pan.
- 2Boil macaroni according to package directions. Drain water from it.
- 3Mix all the ingredients together, reserving a small amount of cheese.
- 4Spread mixture into pan and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peasy Tuna Macaroni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.8
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 422.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 16.2 g