Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here's a really quick yet fulfilling dinner. I personally love the combination of yellow cheese and mayonaisse. Excellent for the kids too!
- 2 tortillas
- 2 slices yellow cheese (I prefer cheddar)
- 2 slices low-fat deli turkey
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 -6 cherry tomatoes or 1 regular tomatoes
- Spread 1 tbsp of mayonaisse on each tortilla.
- Cut the cheese and the turkey in half and put them on the tortillas.
- Cut your tomatoes and add them too.
- Roll the tortillas tightly.
- Put in oven and bake for 15 minutes to 220°.