Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the La Tienda website, where one can purchase the best Spanish ingredients online. Simple and tasty, although not entirely the Spanish way :)
- 750 ml bottle red wine (preferably Spanish, white wine can also be used)
- 59.14 ml Grand Marnier or 59.14 ml Cointreau liqueur
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 22.18 ml sugar
- 1 orange, chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- 473.18 ml carbonated lemon-lime beverage (chilled)
- Combine chilled ingredients (except the soda) at least 1 hour before serving, but best prepared and stored overnight in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to serve, add the chilled lemon lime soda and ice and stir gently.
- If you would like pieces of fruit and ice in your glass can pour out of the side of the pitcher.