Recipe by Raquel Grinnell
This is from the La Tienda website, where one can purchase the best Spanish ingredients online. Simple and tasty, although not entirely the Spanish way :)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine (preferably Spanish, white wine can also be used)
- 1⁄4 cup Grand Marnier or 1⁄4 cup Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 orange, chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage (chilled)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chilled ingredients (except the soda) at least 1 hour before serving, but best prepared and stored overnight in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to serve, add the chilled lemon lime soda and ice and stir gently.
- If you would like pieces of fruit and ice in your glass can pour out of the side of the pitcher.