Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had a dinner party and ended up with leftover raspberries and mascarpone so I made this. It was super yummy so I thought I would add it here. The measurements are very rough as I used what I had left. The banana is instead of sugar so it should be as ripe as possible. Taste the mousse before you serve it and if it really isn't sweet enough you could add sugar to taste - I would use icing sugar (confectioner's sugar) as it dissolves away to nothing.
- 100 g mascarpone
- 30 fresh raspberries
- 1 banana (ripe, preferably with lots of brown speckles on the skin)
- Blend all but 6 of the raspberries. If you don't want the seeds in the dessert sieve them out at this point.
- Add the banana to the raspberry puree and blend.
- Add the mascarpone to the fruit mix and blend.
- Serve immediately with the raspberries on top.