Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick, easy, one bowl muffin recipe that tastes like it was made from scratch.
Make and share this Easy Peasy Pumpkin Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon baking chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the spice cake mix, pumpkin and water until smooth.
- Add cinnamon chips.
- Line muffin tin with paper cups.
- Fill cups 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
My 4 year old made this for a school project - super easy. We didn't use the cinnamon baking chips. The muffins tasted good and her friends liked them, but the texture is a little bit spongy. I would like to add some rasins or nuts next time. This is a great recipe to make with kids.