Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is my family's favorite pot roast. What could be better? Easy peasy to make and the whole family cleans their plates! *note* two of us do not like mushrooms at all, and we love this, I promise!
- 3 -4 lbs pot roast
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopelipton's beef and onion soup mix
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Mix both cans of soup and dry beefy onion seasoning in bowl, and pour over roast.
- Turn on low, and cook for 8 hours, or until the roast is desired tenderness.
- That's it -- REALLY!
- We usually serve this with cowboy mashed potatoes and rolls.
Perfect for a cheap and inexpensive cut of beef, I served ours with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies. I agree, you cannot taste mushrooms at all. The left overs were great for a beef pot pie. Thanks for posting!
Completely delicious and so easy to put together.One of the easiest dinners to make.Thanks so much.
This was very good!! I did not have the lipton soup mix on hand so I just used a rub of salt, pepper and garlic. I also added a bag of baby carrots and served over noodles. The sauce was so good, one of the best pot roasts I have ever had. Thanks!!