Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is pretty much the easiest dessert you can ever make!
Make and share this Easy Peasy Oreo Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 18 ounces Oreo Double Stuff cookies
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) chocolate candy bars
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- water, if necessary
- Put the Oreos in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add the vanilla, chocolate and sugar and pulse until a sand-like consistency is reached.
- Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Using your hands, mold the Oreo mixture into golf ball sized balls. If the mixture isn't sticky enough, add water until it is.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
My nephew's comment on these was "You've GOT to make these again, real soon!" And being as easy as they are, no problem! Thnx for sharing your recipe, Aramaki. Made for PAC Fall 2009.