1/1 Photo of Easy Peasy Oreo Balls
This is pretty much the easiest dessert you can ever make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the Oreos in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- 2Add the vanilla, chocolate and sugar and pulse until a sand-like consistency is reached.
- 3Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- 4Using your hands, mold the Oreo mixture into golf ball sized balls. If the mixture isn't sticky enough, add water until it is.
- 5Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peasy Oreo Balls
Serving Size: 1 (958 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.9
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 172.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 42.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g