- 18 ounces Oreo Double Stuff cookies
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) chocolate candy bars
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- water, if necessary
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the Oreos in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add the vanilla, chocolate and sugar and pulse until a sand-like consistency is reached.
- Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Using your hands, mold the Oreo mixture into golf ball sized balls. If the mixture isn't sticky enough, add water until it is.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.