Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Prepared in a slow cooker, this recipe couldn't be any easier! Serve over buttery hot cooked noodles and you'll have a happy crowd! Recipe can doubled or halved. If you cant get the onion soup then replace it with 2 diced onions and a pint of beef stock.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 225 g sour cream
- 1 1⁄3 kg frozen meatballs
- 450 g uncooked egg noodles
- 55 g butter
- In a large slow cooker, mix together the cream of celery soup, French onion soup, and sour cream.
- Stir in the meatballs.
- Cook on high heat for 3-4 hours.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. In a large bowl, toss the pasta with butter.
- Serve meatballs and sauce over the cooked pasta.
Wow, this really is easy peasy! And quite tasty! My DD inhaled hers and went up for more! Mine were done in 3 hours. Perfect for a crazy day when you are doing chores around the house. The gravy is really good over the noodles. Very yummy, this is going to be a go to recipe for when things are nuts. I always have everything in the house, so it is perfect!