Recipe by mummy_to_ash
Prepared in a slow cooker, this recipe couldn't be any easier! Serve over buttery hot cooked noodles and you'll have a happy crowd! Recipe can doubled or halved. If you cant get the onion soup then replace it with 2 diced onions and a pint of beef stock.
Top Review by Michelle S.
Wow, this really is easy peasy! And quite tasty! My DD inhaled hers and went up for more! Mine were done in 3 hours. Perfect for a crazy day when you are doing chores around the house. The gravy is really good over the noodles. Very yummy, this is going to be a go to recipe for when things are nuts. I always have everything in the house, so it is perfect!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 225 g sour cream
- 1 1⁄3 kg frozen meatballs
- 450 g uncooked egg noodles
- 55 g butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large slow cooker, mix together the cream of celery soup, French onion soup, and sour cream.
- Stir in the meatballs.
- Cook on high heat for 3-4 hours.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. In a large bowl, toss the pasta with butter.
- Serve meatballs and sauce over the cooked pasta.