This is a stove top version of my Crock Pot Mac & Cheese. I love the super creamy texture!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- 2In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring the milk, soup, cream cheese and spices to a low boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Add shredded cheese and reduce heat to low.
- 4Stir until cheese is completely melted.
- 5Add macaroni and stir to coat.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy-Peasy Mac & Cheesy
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.1
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 756.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 18.1 g