Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with a small Greek salad of tomatoes, cucumber and iceberg lettuce, Feta cheese and black olives (if you are splashing out for the boss). If you want to serve it a little more spicy, then add a half teaspoon of paprika and a full desert spoonfull of the puree before blending. Couldn't be easier? Enjoy.
- 2 cups Greek yogurt (unsweetened)
- 1 (10 ounce) candrained chickpeas
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, crushed
- black pepper
- sun-dried tomato puree (optional)
- paprika (optional)
- Served with warmed Pita bread.
- This is the easiest and the tastiest starter you could ever make.
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse for 20 seconds.
- Scoop into a small bowl and put into the fridge until ready to serve.