1/2 Photos of Easy Peasy Healthy Prawns
Did I mention EASY? :) I-N-S-P-I-R-E-D by something I did read, This makes for a QUICK feed! As a treat for lunch or tea! I really liked it, hope first review I do see!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, combine everything except prawns; refrigerate for minimum 1/2 hour; can be overnight but covered.
- 2Heat fry-pan, ADD oil.
- 3ADD prawns (tails off) and constantly stir fry for approximately 3 - 5 minutes until all are pink.
- 4Remove from heat; add to combined mixture and stir quickly with spoon to coat prawns.
- 5Serve with salad, veggie of your choice and a glass of wine and ENJOY!
- 6NOTE: Based portion size of 100 grams as recommended as a serve; equivalent to a hand full.
- 7NOTE: Can used crushed garlic from a jar.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peasy Healthy Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.4
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 133.6 mg
- Sodium 801.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 14.5 g