1/1 Photo of Easy Peasy Healthy Mango Lassi
This is so yummy, I am addicted. I wanted a lassi like the ones from my Indian place, but with less fat and sugar. Super smooth, and really satisfies that need for a smoothie or ice cream, while being very healthy! My kids love this too. The mango taste is so distinctive, the stevia is undetectable. Of course you could use sugar or honey to sweeten to taste as well but that will add sugar and calories.
My Private Note
large g ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw the mango. (I often cheat and use the microwave to speed up the process.).
- 2Puree thawed mango in the food processor until smooth.
- 3Add salt, yogurt, and stevia powder, process until smooth.
- 4Add water. Mix to blend.
- 5Serve as desired! I like mine over ice with a straw. :D Can be pre-made and stored in advance too. It keeps for days and doesn't separate.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peasy Healthy Mango Lassi
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 118.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: