Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet chocolate
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Melt the chocolate in thr top of double boiler.
- Add condensed milk; stir until blended.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into a greased pan and chill until firm.
I make a similar fudge, but use a 12-oz bag of chocolate chips & mix in a cup of dried cherries when I add the nuts. It seriously does not get any easier than this, and the fudge is delicious!