Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a quick, easy side dish for any Chinese dish you might be serving. I usually use brown rice (personal preference) but I'm sure it's equally as good with white rice. I'm a big fan of the Onion Mushroom Soup Mix, but it is getting harder to find, so I'm sure you could substitute Beefy Onion, Golden Onion, or Onion instead.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) envelopelipton recipe secrets onion and mushroom soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrot
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet or wok over medium-high and stir-fry rice constantly for 2 minutes or until rice is heated through. Stir in garlic.
- Blend together soup mix, water, and soy sauce. Add to rice and cook 1 minute. Stir in frozen peas and carrots and cook for another 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Make a well in the center of the rice and quickly stir in eggs until cooked.