Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This recipe came about when we were having a bbq and I decided I really wanted satay sauce on my steak. Not having any on hand or time to make a real one I mixed up the following and was pleasantly surprised. Measurements were just (roughly) what I used for a bbq for two but you could make this as big as you want, tweek for taste. Best of all, this is a no cook recipe, just stir and serve.
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 dash stir-fry sauce (any asian sauce like oyster, hoisin, etc should work just as well.)
- ground black pepper
- Stir all ingredients together and serve.
- You could add a few fresh ingredients such as garlic and fresh chilli but that may pay to heat on the stove to cook through. Fresh corriander could be nice too.