Recipe by Wildflour
It doesn't get any easier than this! Whirl it in the blender, heat in a saucepan and enjoy!
Top Review by JanuaryBride
Incredibly easy, yes! I used 1 can of garlic, baisl and oregano flavored diced tomatoes so I didn't add any additional garlic powder or basil. Used my seasoning salt to give it extra orange color. Also cut back the milk to 1 cup (it was the right consistency for us) and I used soy milk which tasted fabulous! Thanks for a great recipe I will definitely repeat. Made for BEVY TAG.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, to taste