Recipe by Manda
A simple, easy, nutritious one-pot dinner that goes from stove-top to table in 30 minutes. Add a salad, and you've got some GOOD EATS!!! BTW, you can substitute any flavor stuffing for the cornbread, but I find that the cornbread stuffing compliments the cream corn well.
Top Review by AngelaTN
Oh, this was so good! And easy too. Best of all, it satisfied my picky husband, which is hard to do! I wouldn't change a thing to the recipe -- it's perfect just the way it is. This will become a regular in my household.
- 1 package cornbread stuffing mix (I like Stove-Top)
- 1 lb thin turkey cutlets (may sub. chicken, about 4)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- black pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package, using the stove-top method.
- Divide stuffing equally onto center of each turkey cutlet.
- Bring up ends to overlap, and secure with toothpick.
- Heat 1 Tbsp butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add turkey rolls; brown about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Push rolls to one side of skillet.
- Add corn, peas and milk, and seasonings to other side of skillet.
- Bring to boiling; stir.
- Lower heat; cover and cook gently 12-15 minutes or until turkey is cooked through.
- Remove picks and serve rolls with corn and pea mixture alongside.