Recipe by Sandra Hyde
Chocolate pudding, rich and sweet. Served with your favourtite topping (cream, ice cream or ??). So simple to make and so delicious.
- 125 g butter
- 125 g really dark chocolate (NOT cooking chocolate)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chocolate and butter in a microwave dish and melt in the microwave on medium for 2 minutes.
- Stir to combine the two when you lift the dish out of the microwave.
- Mix the eggs, flour and sugar in a bowl, stirring them well until they are combined.
- To the flour/egg/sugar mix, stir in the melted chocolate/butter mix.
- Pour the mix into 4 buttered ramekins (or small individual oven-proof dishes) Bake 10 minutes in a hot oven.
- Serve with cream or icecream, or even serve plain.