I make this for every special occasion.. very easy,can be made a day or two ahead. You can use any kind of bottled salad dressing,although Greek,Balsamic,and Honey Mustard work well.
- Cut Asparagus approximately 3 inches off the ends.
- Steam until cooked but still somewhat firm.
- Drain water.
- While still warm,drizzle bottle dressing over top.
- Let it cool for a few minutes .
- Slice lemon into thin slices.
- Arrange Asparagus decoratively on platter with lemon slices and chopped parsley.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours.