Recipe by Ceezie
I got this recipe from ALl Recipes - I love granola in my yogurt but this is super easy to make and goes great with ice cream, or just by itself! It's much sweeter than the classic honey granola so watch out!
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together the oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a wok or large skillet over high heat, cook 5 to 10 minutes; remove from heat and add the butter and caramel sauce; stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture onto a flat platter or baking sheet in a thin layer. Sprinkle the white sugar over the granola. Allow to cool completely before serving.