Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was in need of some salsa one day and stumbled upon this great salsa. No one will ever guess it came from a can. SHH don't spill the beans on this one.
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes (I use Hunts)
- 7 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1⁄2 stalk cilantro
- 8 yellow peppers, minced with tablespoon juice (jarred and marinated spicy)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Combine all ingredients and enjoy.
- Add lemon to give it a zing.
- Use with my other Turkey/chicken leftover recipe.