Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I found a version of this recipe on a different website and tweaked it to come up with this one. Very easy to make and delicious too!!
- 1 lb stewing beef
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄4 ounces onion soup mix
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- v 8 juice
- Brown stewing beef in oil over medium heat. Set aside.
- Pour frozen vegetables into slow cooker. Add beef.
- Sprinkle soup mix into slow cooker. Add enough V8 juice to cover beef and veggies.
- Set cooker to low and cook for 6-7 hours.
My son asked for this today and I'm not a fan myself of Vegetable soup but this one was pretty good