Recipe by Katrina
This is an easy treat, that is really good. It could also be done on the grill......
Top Review by SmoochTheCook
With only one lone nanna in the house, I decided I just had to try this recipe. Now, I'm wishing there were more nannas, because it's a heavenly treat! However, I skipped the peanut butter. If I had some almond butter, I definitely would have used it, so that will be for the next time for sure! I also shortened the time in the oven 1/2 because of the other comments and 1/2 because I was impatient. :D Thanks for your submission...it will be used faithfully around here. Looking forward to making one for my son when he gets back from his dad's.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oven on broil.
- Cut banana in half length-wise, but keep the skin on.
- spread peanut butter between sides, sprinkle w/chocolate chips.
- Squeeze together and cover with foil.
- Put under broiler for 30 minutes or until banana is soft.
- *Could also be done on the grill, if you wrap in foil*.