This is an easy treat, that is really good. It could also be done on the grill......
My Private Note
- 1Put oven on broil.
- 2Cut banana in half length-wise, but keep the skin on.
- 3spread peanut butter between sides, sprinkle w/chocolate chips.
- 4Squeeze together and cover with foil.
- 5Put under broiler for 30 minutes or until banana is soft.
- 7*Could also be done on the grill, if you wrap in foil*.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peasy Banana Treat
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g