Easy Peasy 30-Minute Pizza Dough
- In a large bowl, place the warm water in first then the honey.
- Sprinkle the yeast on top, agitate the bowl slightly if you have to so the yeast gets immersed in the water. Wait 10-15 minutes or until foamy.
- Add the oil and salt.
- Blend in the flours and knead until elasticy, about 5 minutes or so.
- Cover with parchment paper or a dish towel and let rise for 20-30 minutes.
- Spray a cookie sheet, pizza stone, or round baking dish with cooking spray and put some dough in and you're set!
- I get about 4-5 8" mini pizzas out of this. Maybe more if I really rolled it out to make thin-crust.