Recipe by pamela t.
This salad features refreshing and fresh ingredients served in a romaine leaf. You can add any veggies you like. This recipe won second place in the Raiders of the Lost Pantry Contest, June 2013.
Top Review by lazyme
Yummy! I read the other reviews about it being a bit wet and cut back on the honey, lime juice and mayo with great results. We enjoyed this for a nice lunch. Thanks westtextazzy for sharing. Made for Football Week 4 2013. Congrats again on another win!
- romaine lettuce
- 6 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle, diced
- 1⁄4 cup frozen green pea, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper