- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Spanish peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the sugar, pudding mix, and milk in medium sauce pan over medium high heat stirring frequently. Bring the mixture to a boil; reduce the heat to medium and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Beat for 3 minutes until thickens and stir in the peanuts.
- Drop by tablespoon full onto wax paper and allow candy to harden.
- Store in an airtight container.
- For gifts, give in tins.