Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great combination of flavors.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 lb uncooked pasta, twists
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Combine peanut butter, water, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic powder and vinegar in medium bowl. Whisk until smooth and well blended; set aside.
- Cook pasta twists according to package directions. Drain well.
- Put drained pasta back in cooking pot and add peanut sauce. Gently toss until pasta twists are evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with red bell pepper and serve.