Recipe by Blue_feb
If you love peanut butter with chocolate, you will just love this recipe. It's easy and doesn't take much time.
Top Review by Tamaretta
We all enjoyed the flavor of these but felt they dried out overnight. I was out of self rising flour and made my own using 2 cups ap flour, 3 tsp baking powder and 1 tsp salt; HOWEVER, due to using salted butter and the peanut butter having salt as an ingredient, I would reduce the added salt to only 1/2 tsp. Thanks for posting!
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1⁄3 cup raw sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 60 g butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar, for dusting (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT OVEN to moderate 180°C (350°F/Gas 4).
- Brush a 12-cup (1/2-cup capacity) muffin pan with melted butter or oil.
- Sift flour into a large bowl.
- Add sugar and chocolate chips; make a well in the center.
- Add combined egg, peanut butter and milk.
- Stir until just combined (do not over beat).
- If you find the mixture too dry add 1/4 cup milk, extra.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean when inserted in center of muffins.
- Dust with icing sugar when cool (optional).