Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and yummy, using lots of premade components
Make and share this Easy Peanut Butter Toffee Nut Fudge Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 8 (3 1/2 ounce) prepared chocolate pudding, cups (chocolate cream pie flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch topping or 1⁄2 cup caramel topping
- 1 premade chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 cup Heath candy bar, crushed
- In large bowl, combine peanut butter and pudding until well blended; set aside.
- Gently spread ice-cream topping over bottom and sides of the piecrust.
- Pour pudding mixture into crust; top with crushed candy bars.
- Chill at least 30 minutes.