Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick and easy cookie recipe.
Make and share this Easy Peanut Butter Shortbread Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can vanilla frosting or 1 (8 ounce) can cream cheese frosting
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped nuts (optional)
- Grease a long jelly roll pan.
- Combine the frosting, peanut butter, flour, and egg at low speed until blended (can mix by hand).
- Stir in nuts if desired and press into pan.
- Bake at 325 for 15-20 minutes.
I use a recipe just like this except I leave enough frosting to frost the top when it is still warm but not straight from the oven. These are easy to make and really good.