Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe some time ago and it always vanishes! This pie is so creamy and delightful!
- 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all crust ingredients and mix well. Press into a 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes then cool.
- In mixing bowl combine 1st five ingredients of filling until smooth. Fold in Whipped Topping. Gently spoon into cooled crust. Garnish with cookie crumbs or grated chocolate.