Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
this is a keeper for our family--the hard part is waiting overnight for it to chill-great for us peanut butter lovers! Use pre-packaged chocolate or graham cracker crust-your choice-both are great! (cooking time is actually chilling time)
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 9 ounces pie crusts (Chocolate or graham cracker is best)
- reese peanut butter cup (optional)
- Blend first 6 ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate overnight or until chilled thoroughly.
- Garnish with peanut butter cups if desired.