Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from my boyfriend's mother. She is a diabetic so we use Splenda and it still tastes GREAT!! You can also use fat free and reduced fat to make this a great dieting dessert.
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) bar softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream
- 1 graham cracker pie crusts or 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- Mix the softened cream cheese, peanut butter, vanilla, and sugar together.
- Fold in the whip cream.
- Place filling in pie shell.
- Refrigerate til chilled and Enjoy!
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was so good and easy to make. My family loved it. I followed the recipe as written other then I used Splenda instead of sugar as that is all I buy. I also used sugar-free cool whip. I used the graham cracker crust for ours. Yummy!