Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe has been a family favorite for years. I took it to my in-laws Christmas party for the first time the Christmas after I got married and they ask me to bring it every year since! It is the only pie that is ever GONE!!
- 2 Oreo cookie pie crusts
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (12 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup
- Mix peanut butter, powdered sugar, and cool whip until blended.
- Evenly pour mixure into the two prepared Oreo pie crusts and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Put in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.