Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie is fast and easy to make with ingredients commonly found in your kitchen. Turns out well with light cream cheese and skim milk.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 9 ounces Cool Whip
- graham cracker pie crust or cookie pie crust
- Beat Cream cheese and powdered sugar with mixer until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread in prepared crumb crust.
- Serve frozen, you can add hot fudge sauce and/or cookie crumbs to the top.
This was sooooo GOOD!!! I made it for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it. There wasn't a crumb left. I sprinkled some peanuts on top and drizzled a bit of chocolate and carmel on top to pretty it up a bit.
I swirled some chocolate syrup into the pie before I put it in the freezer. this pie was TERRIFIC!
I served this at a small family picnic and within in minutes of the first tast, the pies were all gone. Everyone was commenting on how good it was. I'm glad I hid one the night before. I did adjust the recipe though. I doubled the peanut butter, I always do!