Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
3 simple ingredients, one great pie!
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 low-fat graham cracker crust
- Fold peanut butter into Cool Whip until well blended.
- Pour blended mixture into pie shell.
- Freeze for at least one hour. Serve!
- Would be GREAT with some chocolate poured over top!
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used sugar free cool whip and reese's peanut butter. We liked the taste of this but the ingredients didn't fill the pie crust. Next time I would double the ingredients and I do think it would be great with chocolate on top too!