Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This pie is so easy to make, if you love peanut butter, then you will love this pie! This recipe makes two pies, but they can be frozen, if you plan on freezing, then use only Cool Whip topping not whipped cream for the topping. You can sprinkle any kind of chopped peanut butter chocolate bar on top of the pie, in place of just grated chocolate. Plan ahead the pies need to chill for a minimum of 4 hours or freeze.
- 2 (9 inch) chocolate cookie pie crust (store bought or make your own)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk (use half 14-ounce can)
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 3 1⁄4 cups cool whip frozen whipped topping
- Cool Whip or whipped cream, for topping
- grated chocolate (to garnish)
- chopped peanuts (optional)
- In a bowl using an electric mixer combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk; beat until smooth (about 3-4 minutes).
- Mix in confectioner's sugar.
- Using a large spatula, fold in 3-1/4 cups Cool Whip thawed topping.
- Divide evenly between the two prepared crusts.
- Top with whipped cream or more Cool Whip topping.
- Sprinkle grated chocolate and finely chopped peanuts over the top of the whipped cream.
- Chill for a minimum of 4 hours before serving.
This is yum! It is very easy to make and extremely light tasting. It is not like a dense peanut butter pie, more like a peanut butter mousse. I used an oreo crust and sprinkled shaved chocolate on the top. it was great! Thanks Kittenkal!!
OH MYYYYYYYYY! This was so good. Very rich but fantastic! I love this pie. It is so creamy and smooth. I hope that everyone tries this one. You will not be disappointed! Thank you, KITTENCAL :-)