This pie is so easy to make, if you love peanut butter, then you will love this pie! This recipe makes two pies, but they can be frozen, if you plan on freezing, then use only Cool Whip topping not whipped cream for the topping. You can sprinkle any kind of chopped peanut butter chocolate bar on top of the pie, in place of just grated chocolate. Plan ahead the pies need to chill for a minimum of 4 hours or freeze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (9 inch) chocolate cookie pie crust (store bought or make your own)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk (use half 14-ounce can)
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 3 1/4 cups cool whip frozen whipped topping
- Cool Whip or whipped cream, for topping
- grated chocolate (to garnish)
- chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1In a bowl using an electric mixer combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk; beat until smooth (about 3-4 minutes).
- 2Mix in confectioner's sugar.
- 3Using a large spatula, fold in 3-1/4 cups Cool Whip thawed topping.
- 4Divide evenly between the two prepared crusts.
- 5Top with whipped cream or more Cool Whip topping.
- 6Sprinkle grated chocolate and finely chopped peanuts over the top of the whipped cream.
- 7Chill for a minimum of 4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peanut Butter Mousse Pie With Chocolate Crust
Serving Size: 1 (1379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2864.0
- Calories from Fat 1683
- Total Fat 187.0 g
- Saturated Fat 78.9 g
- Cholesterol 152.9 mg
- Sodium 2331.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 269.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 185.3 g
- Protein 47.7 g