Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy ice cream with only 2 ingredients necessary. A delicate treat for a hot day. Low in sugar!!!
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup peanut butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional, I made it without this)
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar (optional, I made it without this)
- Whip the whipping cream in a mixing bowl and stop just as cream resembles the consistency of yogurt.
- Add all the other ingredients in and continue whipping. It might be hard at first for the peanut butter to blend in, but just follow directions and go on beating.
- When mixture is perfectly whipped and holds very stiff peaks, stop whipping. Divide cream into two (or more if you wish) small bowls and chill until hard. Just before serving, let ice cream soften in room temperature for about 20 minutes.