Recipe by lizzardb85
Absolutly yummy way to cook fresh or frozen green beans. Enjoy. I absolutely love this for lunch too!
- 1 lb green beans (frozen)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- cook green beans in the microwave or oven as directed.
- coat pan with sesame oil and cook green beans to desired done-ness (I like mine soft ~10min).
- mince and add garlic to oil about 5 min before green beans are done to saute.
- add remaining ingredients, remove from heat, and stir.