1/3 Photos of Easy Peanut Butter Graham Balls
2 hrs 10 mins
This recipe goes back a long time, it is easy to make and one of my son's favorites! Use only smooth peanut butter or the balls will not hold together, these are even great without the chocolate coating, plan ahead the peanut butter balls need to chill for a few hours before coating in chocolate, cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine the peanut butter with confectioners sugar and graham crumbs until well combined.
- 2Add in the melted butter and mix thoroughly until combined (I find that using my hands for mixing works better than a spoon, if the mixture is not holding together add in a little more melted butter).
- 3Using hands shape into small balls (about 1-inch).
- 4Place the balls on a plate and refrigerate until completely cold (about 2 hours).
- 5After the balls have chilled I like to re-roll them again to make a perfect shaped ball but that is optional.
- 6In the microwave melt the chocolate with the shortening until smooth, removing once and stirring.
- 7Dip the COLD balls into the chocolate mixture to coat.
- 8Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper to set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peanut Butter Graham Balls
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.4
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 132.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g