Recipe by French Fried Texan
Good with half creamy PB/half chunky. Easiest fudge recipe I've ever seen. I personally think it's better after a night in the fridge.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar (I use superfine)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pot, bring sugar and water to a boil. Let the mixtures boil for EXACTLY one minute.
- In a bowl, have the peanut butter and vanilla measured out and ready.
- Pour the sugar and water into the bowl when ready, and mix well. Pour into 8x8 in greased pan.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
- Variation: For chocolate PB fudge, add 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa in with the sugar and water.