Recipe by Belinda McManaway
My mom has made these every year for as long as I can remember. They are great.
Top Review by Michelle G.
Hi!!! I've made these twice so far and to listen to the people that have tasted them they are great!!! I'm a diabetic so unfortunately I couldn't have one but I'm going to try a sugar free type. I'll let you know how they turn out!!!!
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- 1 lb butter
- 2 1⁄4 cups peanut butter
- 2 bags chocolate chips (can use white chocolate, milk chocolate,semi-sweet chocolate chips,whatever you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl mix all ingredients except chocolate together.
- Mix with hands until very creamy.
- Form mixture into egg shapes (Can make as big or small as desired).
- Place eggs on waxed paper on cookie sheets.
- Chill eggs in frig for a couple hours or freezer for about 45 minutes until eggs are firm and chilled.
- Melt Chocolate in double boiler, Spread chocolate over bottom of egg with knife then place it back on wax paper then cover the top.
- Place back in frig to set chocolate.