Recipe by Mommy Diva
This can be a rich dessert for peanut butter lovers. Can be spiffed up with the addition of Bailey's or Kaluha - or try Amarula for a nice flavor, 2 tablespoons is minimum I think!!
Top Review by Irmgard
This pie is so good! I made it with a ready-made graham cracker crust, reduced the amount of icing sugar by half, substituted real whipped cream for the Cool Whip and added two tablespoons of Amarula Cream liqueur. The filling has a lovely, light texture and is a perfect end to a big meal. Thanks for sharing, Michelle!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (or chocolate Oreo crust)
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua (optional) or 2 tablespoons bailey's irish cream, to taste (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients (following crust) and fold in Cool Whip (add liqueur if desired).
- Scoop and smooth into graham crust then garnish with drizzled chocolate syrup (sprinkle chopped peanuts on the top if desired).
- Put in refrigerator 1 hour or longer before serving.