Recipe by IM1GIRLYGIRL
Easy, 3 ingredients, YUMMY and Gluten free!!!
Top Review by Tau Kai
I discovered this wonderful recipe 11 years ago in Cooking Club of America (it was submitted by Betty Ebner) and have been making it ever since. That recipe calls for 2/3 C sugar, and bake time is 12 minutes instead of 20, at same temperature. I have tried it using a flax seed substitute for egg (a vegan substitute: 1 tbsp ground flax plus 3 tbsp water) which works for oatmeal cookies but doesn't work here. I imagine other nut butters would work just as well as peanut butter, so next on my list is to try this using Nutella instead of peanut butter...
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl using hand mixer or fork.
- Spoon onto a cookie sheet with 4 cookies per row [small cookies]
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the very top is hard and bottom golden brown.
- Take out and let cool on a rack for at least 10 minutes.
- Put on a plate and enjoy!