Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4-1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- Pre-heat oven to 350 deg F.
- Beat milk, butter, egg and vanilla essence until smooth.
- Add biscuit mix and mix well.
- Chill for an hour.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until light brown.
- Cover tightly and store at room temperature.
This cookie recipe is easy & quick to make. I added real maple syrup & rolled in dark brown sugar for added favor. You might have to add more biscuit mix if sticky. I baked my first batch of cookies without chilling them & baked the rest of the dough the next day. Very easy to shape after chilling the dough. These cookies can be easily shaped around chocolate kisses or about 5 chocolate chips for a nice chocolate surprise. Chef #428303 must have done something wrong since these cookies were not crumbly at all. A very smooth dough that would be good for sandwich cookies. I will try this next time. My family loved them!
this was the worst cookies i have ever had! they were way to sweet and way to moist they fell apart in your hand i though that if i let them sit a while it would be better but it was not. they were horrible!