Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy to make...great for last minute things or to spend time with your kids, my nieces and nephews love this....
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- First mix the flour & sugar together.
- Then after mixing the sugar and flour together add the vanilla, 2 eggs, and the water all togther and mix until very well blended --
- then on your non-stick cookie sheet/pan take a table-spoon sized scoop of the dough and roll into a ball.
- Space them aleast a half an inch apart so they have room to spread --
- then after all of the cookies are on the sheet take a fork and mash on top of the cookies until flat and have a criss-cross pattern on the top of them -- place in oven bake for 10-15 minute or until golden brown -- LET COOL FOR 3 MINUTES OR MORE! Then eat and enjoy!
I dont see any peanut butter listed here...how much do you use to make them easy peanut butter cookies?