Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy to make...great for last minute things or to spend time with your kids, my nieces and nephews love this....
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- First mix the flour & sugar together.
- Then after mixing the sugar and flour together add the vanilla, 2 eggs, and the water all togther and mix until very well blended --
- then on your non-stick cookie sheet/pan take a table-spoon sized scoop of the dough and roll into a ball.
- Space them aleast a half an inch apart so they have room to spread --
- then after all of the cookies are on the sheet take a fork and mash on top of the cookies until flat and have a criss-cross pattern on the top of them -- place in oven bake for 10-15 minute or until golden brown -- LET COOL FOR 3 MINUTES OR MORE! Then eat and enjoy!
I dont see any peanut butter listed here...how much do you use to make them easy peanut butter cookies?