Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Adapted from a recipe found on Allrecipes, this cookie is simple and tasty! Don't skimp on the vanilla either!
- 275 g brown sugar
- 190 g crunchy peanut butter (I used Kraft)
- 95 g unsalted butter
- 45 ml milk
- 15 ml vanilla
- 1 egg
- 220 g sifted all-purpose flour (plain)
- 3 g baking soda
- 5 g salt
- Preheat oven to 180 C (375 degrees F).
- Combine brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, milk and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended (creamed). Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly in crisscross pattern with fork.
- Bake one baking sheet at a time for 7-8 minutes or until set and just beginning to brown. Do not over-bake. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to wire rack to finishing cooling.
Nice little cookie with the right amount of serving size. I followed the recipe as stated, including the use of the Kraft peanut butter brand. :) MAde for EASY DOES IT! and Prop It UP! Events. :)