Recipe by Shake'n'Cake
Adapted from a recipe found on Allrecipes, this cookie is simple and tasty! Don't skimp on the vanilla either!
Top Review by Lori Mama
Nice little cookie with the right amount of serving size. I followed the recipe as stated, including the use of the Kraft peanut butter brand. :) MAde for EASY DOES IT! and Prop It UP! Events. :)
- 275 g brown sugar
- 190 g crunchy peanut butter (I used Kraft)
- 95 g unsalted butter
- 45 ml milk
- 15 ml vanilla
- 1 egg
- 220 g sifted all-purpose flour (plain)
- 3 g baking soda
- 5 g salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 C (375 degrees F).
- Combine brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, milk and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended (creamed). Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly in crisscross pattern with fork.
- Bake one baking sheet at a time for 7-8 minutes or until set and just beginning to brown. Do not over-bake. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to wire rack to finishing cooling.